Servotough - Model Oxy 1900 - Hazardous Area Gas Analyzers
Leading-edge, safety-enhanced oxygen analysis for hazardous or challenging applications. The award-winning Oxy 1900 sets the standard for O2 gas analysis, delivering a feature-rich solution designed to meet the monitoring needs of even the most challenging applications. At the heart of the Oxy 1900 is Servomex patent Paramagnetic oxygen sensor. Providing highly reliable, accurate and stable percentage measurements of oxygen. The non-depleting technology requires minimal calibration and never needs replacing - ensuring a long lifetime of ownership with low maintenance costs.
This analyzer combines enhanced-safety design aspects with ease of use and installation, creating an analytical solution that can reduce costs dramatically over product life. With clever, value-added features including a heated sample compartment for unrivalled measurement stability and simplified sampling, the Oxy leads the market and sets the standard for hazardous area O2 monitoring.
- Can be used in Safe Area to Zone 1/Division 1 hazard rated locations
- Intelligent diagnostics and flow sensing
- Optimized for hazardous applications including safety critical oxidation, feedstock clean up, blanket inerting and flare stack analysis
- Intuitive, engineer-friendly use and interaction
- No need for a sample conditioning system for samples with a dew point of <50°C/122°F
- Unique FlowCube sensor technology provides unrivalled reliability and accuracy
- Intelligent pressure compensation for barometric and sample vent back pressure variations
- No need for reference gases/purge gases during operation including use with flammable samples
- Long calibration intervals and cell life
- Auto-validation reduces hands-on maintenance needs
- Uses industry-leading patented Paramagnetic technology for stable, non-depleting measurement
- Manufactured by Servomex - over 60 years’ experience innovating and pioneering gas analysis, and thousands of units used in the field every year
- IECEx / ATEX: Ex ia d IIC T4 Gb for Zone 1, and cCSAus C1, D2 Groups A, B, C, D T4
- SIL2 hardware compliance, without compromising reliability (functional safety manual available)
- 448mm (17.6”) Width x 235mm (9.2”) High x 227mm (8.9”) Deep
- 26kg (57lbs) nominal
- ATEX/IECEx: Ex ia d IIC T4 Gb (-10°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C)* Ex tb IIIC T90°C Db (-10°C ≤Ta ≤ +60°C)*
- Class 1, Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D T4 (-10°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C)*
- Class II, Division 1, Groups E,F,G (-10°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C)*
- TIIS Zone 1 Ex ia d IIC T4 X (-10°C ≤ Ta ≤ +50°C)**
- All variants comply with BS EN 61010
- Process control
- Safety critical oxidation, such as ethylene oxide and propylene oxide purity
- Feedstock clean up
- Flare stack analysis
- Vapor recovery
Ensure your SERVOTOUGH Oxy 1900 oxygen analyzer delivers optimum performance with Servomex Service Network.
Through our global network of engineers and service centers, we provide complete lifetime support for your analyzer. Our services range from installation and commissioning to supplying high quality spares and arranging scheduled servicing: visit our Service Network pages to find out more.