Servotough SpectraScan - Model 2500 - Hazardous Area Gas Analyzers
Rugged photometric multigas gas analyzer designed for demanding process applications. Designed to provide a highly flexible analytical solution adaptable to many applications, the SpectraExact (2500) range delivers a winning combination of proven performance and flexible operation in a resilient and reliable design.
The SpectraExact adapts to your process effortlessly to deliver a real-time online monitoring solution capable of single and multi-component analysis. Field mounting capabilities enables flexible use in the harshest process conditions.
The SpectraExact delivers affordability to match its flexibility; it uses an intelligent design that incorporates state-of-the-art non-depleting sensing technologies to help to extend maintenance intervals and dramatically reduce ongoing costs.
- On line, real time analysis.
- Highly reliable, accurate and stable
- Multi or single component gas analysis
Easy to use
- Modbus RTU/Modbus TCP (Ethernet) options
- Ideal for diverse gas sample types (0-180°C / 32-356°F and 0-150 psig/0-10 barg/0-1000kPag
Low cost of ownership
- Separate cell allows simple cleaning and servicing
- Field proven technologies
- Suitable for mounting in hazardous area locations
- IECEx and North American hazardous area approvals
- Max: 1,620mm (63.7”) Width x 500mm (19.6”) High x 284mm (11.1”) Deep
- 27kg (55lbs) to 50kg (110lbs)
- IEC Ex Zone 2 (Gases), Zone 21 (Dusts)
- By addition of a Certified Purge: IECEx Zone 1 (Gases)
- North American Class I, Div 2 Groups A, B, C & D; Class II, Div 2 Groups F & G; Class III, Div 1 & 2
- North American Class 1, Zone 2, Group IIC; Zone 21
- UL approved 100-240V / 43-70Hz AC Power
- IP66 / NEMA4X (IP50 with electrical heater)
- Water in EDC/solvents
- Fluid catalytic cracking unit
- Ethylene production
- Coal gasification
- TDI production
- Chlorine production
Ensure your SERVOTOUGH SpectraExact 2500 analyzer delivers optimum performance with Servomex Service Network.
Through our global network of engineers and service centers, we provide complete lifetime support for your analyzer. Our services range from installation and commissioning to supplying high quality spares and arranging scheduled servicing: visit our Service Network pages to find out more.