Sesotec - Magnet Systems for Material Columns
From Magnet Systems
Our magnet separators have been specifically designed for use in the plastics industry and can be integrated quickly and easily into columns of granulated material. They are installed shortly before or right in front of the material inlet of injection-moulding machines, extruders and blow-moulding machines, for example. By safely removing ferromagnetic particles, the separators provide highly effective protection against plant downtime and costly repairs. Our magnet systems for material columns integrate into piping systems, including existing ones. Once installed, they remove minute magnetic metal particles from the bulk goods that pass through.
- Low installation height facilitates smooth integration into existing piping.
- Powerful magnetic performance of up to 800 mT (8,000 gauss) and the efficient design of our magnet separators guarantee the rigorous removal of magnetic contaminants.
- The compact design makes it possible to instal even heavy conveyor, mixing and dosing units directly onto the pipe magnets.
- The EASY CLEAN technology with magnet cores that can be removed from the housing ensures extremely easy handling and cleaning, as well as minimal maintenance effort.
- The sturdy stainless steel design provides a high level of resistance to corrosion and wear.
- There are no dead zones in the housing. As a result, there is no way for plastic granulate to accumulate in the magnet separator, which prevents errors when switching colours or materials.
Sesotec pipe magnets consist of exceptionally sturdy, space-saving housing and powerful neodymium magnetic rods. The arrangement of the magnets’ cores in a triangular matrix or a grid, depending on the application, ensures the best possible contact between the product and magnet.
Adapter plates and customer-specific connections, such as a flat flange or Jacob connection, facilitate optimum integration into existing production lines.
We provide magnet separators with high-energy neodymium magnets for operating temperatures up to +100°C. We also offer samarium-cobalt magnets for high-temperature applications.