Shore Pac - Viscous Soil Stabilizing Polymer
SHORE PAC is an easy mixing, water soluble, polymer supplied as a granular powder. SHORE PAC is designed for preparation of viscous earth-reinforcing fluids or slurries for a variety of drilling.
- SHORE PAC is ideal for slurry trenching, diaphragm walls, drilled shafts/bored piles, and tunneling.
- Can be mixed directly in the borehole or excavation
- Stabilizes borehole while excavating; improves skin friction
- Non-gelling, even at high viscosities, facilitating settlement of fines, and maintenance of a clean fluid
- High cohesiveness to bind excavated soil and gravel
- Improves loading and removal of spoils
SHORE PAC should be mixed by sifting carefully into a stream of water directed into the excavation or an agitator mix tank. Fanning the water stream over a sloping pan or across the blade of an auger facilitates lump-free mixing. If mixed directly in excavation, the tool should be reciprocated gently after product is added to distribute and homogenize the polymer. Make-up water should have a pH of 8-10; add 6 lbs SODA ASH per 1,000 gallons water.
- 36 lb pail, 36 per pallet, 6-7.5 lb jugs - 45 lb case, 36 per pallet, or 55 lb bags, 36 per pallet.