Silvercraft - Model TPRO - Cartridge Filter Vessel Range
The TPRO range of GRP Cartridge Filter Vessels has been designed specifically to be utilised in the sea water reverse osmosis desalination industry. The vessels are constructed from glass reinforced polyester (GRP) and incorporate an integral resin rich liner. All wetted components are non-metallic or 6% Mo Stainless steel such as SMO 254 (UNS S31254). In addition, all sealing hardware is manufactured out of stainless steel. These filters are also compatible with the chemicals normally utilized in the cleaning of reverse osmosis. These vessels are built to accommodate up to 141 X 50?elements.
- A standard design operating pressure of 6Bar at 210 C. Higher ratings particularly on the smaller vessels are also available.
- Fast cartridge interchange system to reduce downtime for large vessels.
- Standard connections on the larger vessels that include a separate drain capable of handling the vessel's full flow.
- Flexible location of Inlet and outlet connection flanges orientation to suit customer's requirements.
- Integrated bottom strainer to prevents large objects from entering the process piping.