SKC - Bio Sampler
From Bioaerosol Sampling
The BioSampler collects bioaerosols in liquid for sample times up to eight hours when used in connection with the sonic-flow Vac-U-Go Sampler. Use BioSampler for IAQ investigations, infection control in hospitals and veterinary clinics, biological research, infectious disease investigations in public buildings, and safety concerns in the food handling industry.
- Allows use of non-evaporating collection liquids
- Significantly reduces particle bounce and re-aerosolization
- Preserves microorganism integrity and viability
- Reusable ? can be autoclaved
- Provides greater sampling efficiency over longer sampling time
- Collected bioaerosols can be analyzed by a variety of methods
- Sample Time Up to 8 hours
- Sample Rate Sonic flow through BioSampler nozzles (12.5 L/min)
- Sample Pump Vac-U-Go
- Sample Media Water or more viscous liquids such as ViaTrap mineral oil, Contact a laboratory for required collection liquid.
- Tubing 1/4-inch ID and 3/8-inch ID