SKC - Bio Sampler
From Bioaerosol Sampling
The BioSampler collects bioaerosols in liquid for sample times up to eight hours when used in connection with the sonic-flow Vac-U-Go Sampler. Use BioSampler for IAQ investigations, infection control in hospitals and veterinary clinics, biological research, infectious disease investigations in public buildings, and safety concerns in the food handling industry.
Most popular related searches
- Allows use of non-evaporating collection liquids
- Significantly reduces particle bounce and re-aerosolization
- Preserves microorganism integrity and viability
- Reusable ? can be autoclaved
- Provides greater sampling efficiency over longer sampling time
- Collected bioaerosols can be analyzed by a variety of methods
- Sample Time Up to 8 hours
- Sample Rate Sonic flow through BioSampler nozzles (12.5 L/min)
- Sample Pump Vac-U-Go
- Sample Media Water or more viscous liquids such as ViaTrap mineral oil, Contact a laboratory for required collection liquid.
- Tubing 1/4-inch ID and 3/8-inch ID
No reviews were found for SKC - Bio Sampler. Be the first to review!