SLURRYBOND 200 is a proprietary solid, granular super-absorbent polymer that rapidly absorbs and retains aqueous matter. SLURRYBOND 200 is made from non-biodegradable polymer designed for use on waste slurry that fails to pass a Paint Filter Liquids Test (PFLT) or slump test.
SLURRYBOND 200 should be poured into or across the surface of the waste slurry pit. The SLURRYBOND 200 can be stirred into the waste slurry with a backhoe or excavator.
- Will not increase volume of waste being treated
- Helps waste slurry pass a Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (EPA Method 1311)
- Will not release liquids after freezing and reheating to 160°F
- Will not release trapped ionic contaminants if solute evaporation occurs
- 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags, 40 per pallet. All pallets are plastic-wrapped.