Predominantly a white granular product.
Packaged in round plastic 15 kg, 7 kg, 5 kg, 2 kg, 1kg and 0.5 kg pails with carrying handles. The 15 kg and 7 kg pails have lids with integrated pour spouts.
Hydroseeding 7 kg pail 3000 US Gal Replaces Mulch
Dust Control 28 kg pail Per Hectare
Pond De-Mucking 0.25 to .75 kg Per cubic meter of sediment
Soil Lynx is typically applied by hand in a dry form or a variety of manual, electric (quad- and truck-mounted) broadcast spreaders. Soil Lynx can also be mixed with water and applied with agitator-equipped water trucks, hydroseeding units, and/or standard pump and spray nozzles.
- Soil Lynx, once activated with water, binds with the soil, creating a porous layer that allows more water and air to penetrate while reducing erosion.
- Soil Lynx’s binding process allows it to retain water and hold seed and fertilizer in place.
- Easy to use, easy to integrate within existing operations
- Enhanced growth characteristics, while minimizing seed/fertilizer loss
- Enhanced soil stabilization, cleaner sheet flow
- Reduced shipping, handling and storage costs — no TDG requirements.
- Reduced hydroseeding costs, and
- Enhanced performance improves customer satisfaction