SoundEar - Model 3 – 320 - Noise Measuring Monitor
From SoundEar 3
The SoundEar®3 – 320 enables you to monitor and map the noise environment. The SoundEar®3 – 320 enables you to monitor and map the noise environment. It comes complete with software to configure, download and display the results. With a SoundEar 3-320 connected to the computer’s USB port, the software can show the sound levels in real time. To download historic measurements it is not necessary to connect the processor to the computer. You can plug a standard USB stick into the sign and it will automatically transfer all its measurements.
- Has a measuring range from 30 dB to 120 dB
- Built in log that saves LAeq measurements for up to 600 days
- View multiple units in real time in the SoundEar software by adding a wireless USB dongle
- Easy transfer of log data into the SondEar software via USB to give a complete overview of the noise environment
- All measurements are saved in a CSV format and can be opened in Excel