Spartan - Model 730IS - Intrinsically Safe Noise Dosimeter
From Noise Dosimeters
The Spartan™ Intrinsically Safe Noise Dosimeter Model 730IS is designed to safely make noise exposure measurements, even for workers in explosive environments, such as those found in the petrochemical industry and pharmaceutical manufacturing. The simple noise dosimeter design and intuitive setup make getting worker noise dose measurements easy and fast. With Spartan-IS Intrinsically Safe Noise Dosimeter, control test setup and measurements either on the noise dosimeter itself or directly from the Larson Davis Atlas™ mobile app. All essential tasks can be completed from your iOS® or Android® device.
- Worker noise exposure measurements
- Risk mitigation studies
- Measuring for Compliance to OSHA, ACGIH, ISO 9612, and EU Directive 2003/10/EC
- ATEX, UL 913, IECEx, FCC, CAN/CSA C22.2 approved
- Wireless operation, charging, and Bluetooth low-energy communication (available without Bluetooth for radio-free zones)
- Full control and live monitoring via LD Atlas™ app*
- Download and view measurements, generate reports, and share annotated data from your mobile device
- Built-in bump and motion detection
- Automatic dosimeter calibration
To begin testing, simply remove the dosimeters from their rugged case and attach them to workers. After a shift, place the dosimeters back in the case where they will charge wirelessly. The G4 LD Utility software offers another option for control of your testing. With all the functionality of the LD Atlas mobile app, G4 LD Utility adds the ability to complete “what-if” analysis to model potential changes and determine the impact of different data selections.
LD Atlas offers interference-free monitoring using low-energy Bluetooth, ensuring that you get the valuable data you need the first time. When a test is complete, Spartan-IS communicates with LD Atlas to download the data, which is viewable directly from a phone or tablet. Generate reports, including the full data file, from the mobile interface before sharing via email. For high security, radio-free zones, option 730-NBT without Bluetooth is available and allows setup and data download through G4 LD Utility software via a USB connection.