SRS - Maxiboard Acoustic Board for Walls
Maxiboard is a patented composite soundproof board manufactured from cement and gypsum with a polymeric core. The composite building board produced offers excellent sound insulation performance and is a very strong, high impact resistant board, suitable for taking screws and fixings direct. Maxiboard is designed to be easily and quickly installed within many different types of buildings and is ideal for soundproofing through new and existing walls.
Maxiboard is perfect soundproofing for walls in domestic environments, whether to reduce noise from the neighbours above for domestic comfort, or architecturally to meet the acoustic requirements of Building Regulations Part E. Please use the links below to download the correct datasheet for your application / construction, where you will find all acoustic data and installation guidance:
Commercial Applications of soundproof boards:
Maxiboard can also be used to soundproof walls in commercial and industrial environments. Please use the links below to download the correct datasheet for your application/construction, where you will find all acoustic data and installation guidance:
- Timber stud partitions: Maxi Timber Stud.
- Exposed or plastered masonry walls: Maxi Masonry Wall.
- Metal Stud Partition: Maxi HP Partition
Specialist Applications (Recording Studio, Interview Suites, Consultancy Rooms):
In certain, specialist areas, extremely high acoustic performance is required within the minimum of space. For these high-end, demanding and often bespoke projects, SRS offers the Maxi HP Partitionsystem. The Maxi HP system offers Incredibly high acoustic separation along with a 1hr fire separation and all in a 109mm footprint (unplastered).
- Maxiboard can be used to meet Building Regulations Approved Document E (2003) through walls, floors and ceilings.
- Maxiboard is quickly and easily installed on walls and ceilings
- Maxiboard can be used to form enclosures and independent structures
- Maxiboard can take screws and nails direct
- Maxiboard is extremely durable
- Minimal thickness, Maxiboard is only 17mm thick