Steklonit Extramat - Geomats
EXTRAMAT geomat is a three-dimensional geosynthetic material obtained by extrusion of polymer or warp-knitting method with its warp made of glass or polyester fiber and its weft made of glass and/or polyester fiber with polymer coating. Geosynthetic materials (geogrid) may be embedded in structure of an extrusion geomat as reinforcement. Geomat may be combined with a non-woven material (geotextile) at one (MTAD-1 geomat) or two (MTAD-2 geomat) sides.
as reinforcing components during road construction, including for the purposes of creating persistent vegetative cover against erosion of earthwork structures: banked earth, water courses, drain ditches, bridge abutments, beds of occasionally flowing streams.
- Over 10 years of production history with respect to geomats;
- Geomats are manufactured at modern European equipment;
- High speed of installation;
- Low cost as compared to substitutes;
- Easytransportation and storage;
- High durability;
- Wide range of versions.