TA - Model ABG-NET & ABG-R-NET - Network Air Monitor
Model ABG-NET is a networkable or standalone Air Monitor. Each unit includes: Moving filter tape. Silicon or Scintillation Alpha particulate detector. Thin window Beta particulate detector. Ambient Gamma detector. Internal Data logger. USB or Ethernet Quick Connect. Networking software.
- Moving Filter
- Alpha / Beta Particulate Data
- Gamma Area Monitor
- Stand Alone or Networked
- One Channel - ABG-Net
- Two Channel - ABG-R-Net (Radon)
- Wall Mount, Hand Held, or Tripod Mount
- USB or Ethernet Quick Connectoptional Separate Radon Data - ABG-R-Net
MODEL ABG-R-NET is the same as MODEL ABG-NET but the gross Alpha channel is replaced by two Alpha channels:
- (1) for Pu-239 and other common Alpha emitters
- (1) for Radon progeny
- Suitable for plant-wide air monitoring function, or distribution within a metropolitan area.
- For baseline data collection, environmental or security uses.
- The ORO network system allows all data, alarm status and instrument status to be monitored at a central location on-screen or via various messaging modalities.