Techflow - Model Multiclone - Dust Collection System - Mechanical Dust Collector
Multiclone dust collection system is second generation mechanical dust collector after cyclone. It is having multiple parallel cyclonic tubes inside the chamber which separates the heavy dust particles from the air stream using. This is used as primary separator to reduce the dust load on the bag filter or dust collector & also serves as primary spark trapper in some applications.
TECHFLOW has developed Multi clones with many types of cyclonic tubes for different applications. Heart of any Multiclone dust collector is the cyclone tube and design of the tubes differ from application to application.
- No Moving Or Rotating Parts so No Maintenance
- Different Tube Design For Different Applications
- Wide Experience in Product Selection
- Low Operating Pressure Drops
- Replaceable Fabricated/Cast Alloy Tubes to form Multiclone
- Particle Board Plants
- Boiler Flue Gas
- Primary Separator for Dust Collector
- Spark Trapper
- Fly Ash Handling Plants
- Cement Plants
- Dryer Exhaust
- Furnace Fume Extraction System