Tecora - Outstack Sampling Heated Isokinetic Sampling Probe
Heated isokinetic sampling probes are deigned for dust measurements in accordance with standard:
EN 13284-1 “Determination of low range mass concentration of dust Manual gravimetric method”.
US EPA M5 “Particulate Matter”.
ISO9096 “Stationary source emissions Manual determination of mass concentration of particulate matter”
By using additional accessories, this probes are compatible for sampling like :
Measurement of heavy metals :
- EN14385 “Determination of the total emission of As, Cd, Cr, Co, Cu, Mn, Ni, Pb, Sb, TI and V”.
- EN13211 “Manual method of determination of the concentration of total Mercury”.
- USEPA M26A “Hydrogen Halide and Halogen Isokinectic Method”.
- USEPA M29 “Metals Emissions from Stationary Source”.
Measurement of acids :
- EN1911 “Determination of mass concentration of gaseous chlorides expressed as HCl Standard reference method”.
- EN14791 “Determination of mass concentration of sulphur oxides SOx Standard reference method”.
- USEPA M8 “Sulfuric Acid Mist”.
- USEPA M13A “Determination of Total Fluoride Emissions”.
Measurement of PCDD/PCDF, PAH, PCB
EN1948-1 “Determination of the mass concentration of PCDDs/PCDFs and dioxin-like PCBs”.
US EPA M23 “Dioxins and Furans”.
- The moisture content in the sampled gases obliges to heat both the probe and the collection
- The material ensures resistance to temperature and corrosion caused by aggressive gases.
- The materials used for the collection must be compatible with gas composition, to ensure the integrity of the compounds to determine.
- To meet these requirements, succion tubes and filterholders are interchangeable and exist in different material.