Teledyne CETAC - Model ExiCheck - Gas Exchange Accessory
From Laser Ablation
ExiCheck Gas Exchange AccessoryOver time, excimer gas loses efficacy and the output from an excimer laser head will decrease. Passivation of the laser head extends the useable lifetime of the gas in the laser cavity; however, regular gas exchanges are still necessary. If a gas exchange is missed, passivation is lost and the effective lifetime of the gas fill is reduced. Once missed, it takes significant effort and gas to re-passivate and return to peak performance.
- ExiCheck Intelligent Control Module
- ExiCheck Sensor Module
- Pressure Sensor
- Flow Control Valve
- 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 3.6 A
- Integration Panels for Analyte G2 or Analyte Excite
- Modes of Operation :
- Manual Gas Exchange
- Automated Gas Exchange at Scheduled Interval
- Supports all application of the Analyte Excite or Analyte G2.