Thermo Scientific - Model TSQ 9000 - Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS System
Satisfy your routine laboratory's current and future analytical needs for truly unstoppable performance with the Thermo Scientific TSQ 9000 triple quadrupole GC-MS/MS system. Deliver high sensitivity for more routine analysis. Minimize maintenance intervals with routine-grade robustness. Operate with technology, flexible method development and powerful reporting tools designed for optimal productivity. Achieve quality results on time, every time with easy-to-use routine workflows. Fully upgrade from base to advanced configurations to boost flexibility and performance when you need it.
Experience unstoppable routine analyses easily, consistently, and reliably over time, in compliance with the most demanding legislation requirements.Unstoppable uptime
- Boost instrument productivity to unprecedented levels with the patented NeverVent™ technology. The vacuum probe interlock (VPI), in conjunction with the ExtractaBrite ion source and the new V-Lock source plug, enables routine maintenance operations such as source cleaning and column changing without the need to vent the mass spectrometer.
- Experience extended robustness with complex matrices via the uniquely designed Advanced Electron Ion (AEI) source. The new AEI source facilitates the most challenging applications, and relieves matrix pressure on the analytical system, by reducing the number of concentration steps during sample preparation.
- Minimize user interaction with the instrument and maintain expected and consistent response over time with the new and intuitive SmartTune tuning tool.
- Speed up and facilitate method development with AutoSIM and Time-SIM (t-SIM) tools.
- Acquire industry-leading sensitivity and robustness with the new AEI source, which features highly efficient analyte ionization and a more tightly focused ion beam.
- Field-upgradable configurations are available for future-proofing your laboratory investment.