HOW DOES THE RECUPERATIVE THERMAL OXIDIZER WORK?
The Pollutants (HAP’s) and (VOC’s) are forced into the Recuperative Thermal Oxidizers system inlet by a high pressure fan and directed into the (cold) or tube side of the high efficiency primary shell and tube type stainless steel heat exchanger. The dirty air passes through the combustion chamber where it is thoroughly mixed for temperature uniformity (Turbulence) and held at the elevated (Temperature) for a residence (Time), which is where an exothermic reaction occurs. After passing through the combustion chamber, the clean (hot) air is sent back through the hot (shell) side of the heat exchanger which is then used to preheat the incoming air. The clean (cooled) air is then exhausted into the atmosphere.
- Ceramic lining reactor
- High density insulation
- Independent combustion air blower allows for accurate oxygen levels
- Modulating burner operates with propane or natural gas
- No VOC process conditions
- Programmable Logic Controller comes with digital recorder and remote telemetry
- TKS Recuperative Thermal Oxidizer can recover up to 80% of the combustion heat
- Up to 99.9% (DRE) Destruction Rate Efficiency
Our cost-effective design is user-friendly while effectively controlling air pollution. We offer superior customer service and support and have a complete aftermarket sales department. TKS has the experience applying the Recuperative Oxidizer on dozens of industrial processes just like yours. Let our 30 plus years of air pollution control experience help you maintain regulatory compliance with optimum initial and long term operating solution for your facility. Call us today for a confidential review of your application and requirements.