Total Office - Service Management Software
Total Office Manager® is an award-winning complete service management software program that does it all. Built by contractors for contractors. With accounting, Certified Payroll for Contractors and HVAC Companies, job costing, CRM, scheduling, GPS tracking, integrated caller id, marketing, sales lead management, powerful Field Service Management App, dashboards, mapping, document management, and customized electronic forms, this is the COMPLETE package. We can even migrate your QuickBooks® financial transactions.
Full Enterprise Level Accounting (see detailed PDF in a new window)
Award winning field service management software built by contractors for contractors.
- Highly Advanced Inventory System
Serialized, assembly, multi-location, auto reordering, warehouse assignment by employee, mobile alerts when items arrive, advanced flat rate pricing, and more.
- Certified Multi-State Payroll (Certified Payroll for Contracting Companies)
Detailed payroll and performance based pay that flows seamlessly into job costing. You can pay hourly, salaried, complicated sales commissions, and even flat rate pay (flat rate book time). Our payroll is 100% geared towards the service, replacement, and construction industry.
- Sales Lead Tracking and Targeted Marketing (see detailed PDF in a new window)
Manage sales opportunities from start to finish. Get mobile alerts. Techs can enter leads for salespeople or pursue the leads themselves.
- Dispatching and Work Order Management (see detailed PDF in a new window)
Drag and drop efficiency coupled with ingenious time saving shortcuts will increase productivity. Schedule people and assets. Instant mobile updating without needly synchronization delays.
- Complete and Extensive Customer History
Seriously fast drill down of ALL facts, figures, and notes. You will know everything in seconds from one screen.
- System Wide Benefits
- Extensive Security
- Enterprise Level Accounting
- Field Service Mobile Management*
- Job Costing and Job Management
- Accounts Payable
- Scheduling and Dispatching
- Scheduled Reminders
- Service Agreement Management
- Customer Equipment Tracking
- Company Asset Management
- Document and File Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Comprehensive Contact Log
- Advanced Inventory Management
- Flat Rate Pricing
- Powerful Reporting
- Sales and Estimating
- Customer Leasing
- AIA® Billing System
- Point of Sale Light System*
- Phone Messaging
- Caller Identification (optional)
- Sales Lead Management
- Purchase Orders
- Warehouse Management
- Memorized Transactions
- Complete Payroll System
- Sales Commission Explanation
- Banking and Credit Card Management
- Powerful Searching