VA Teknik’s outlet weirs for surface water removal from rectangular clarifying tanks are made of stainless steel with Thompson v-notches.
- Outlet Weirs are available in many different shapes.
- We manufacture channels for all types of tanks – circular or rectangular.
Outlet Weirs are used at waste water treatment plants, industrial waste water treatment plants, pulp & paper mills etc. to remove surface water from the clarification tank.
- VA Teknik’s Outlet Weirs are made of stainless steel.
- The channel ends are supported in vertically adjustable hangers. There are various designs available depending on flowrates.
- The outlet weirs are made in stainless steel AISI304 with a design life starting from less than 20y and above.
- Industrial plants with high corrosion environment or seawater treatment plants are all available through higher steel grades such as AISI316L or EN1.4547