VEGAPULS - Model C 11 - Wired Radar Sensor for Continuous Level Measurement
From Level Measurement - Liquids - Radar
For simple measuring tasks, IP66/IP68, Type 6P. Application area: Axial cable outlet, 4 ... 20 mA output, measuring range up to 8 m, accuracy ±5 mm, PVC cable with 10 m length. VEGAPULS C 11 is the ideal sensor for non-contact level measurement in simple applications where a high degree of protection is required. It is particularly suitable for use in water treatment, pumping stations, rain overflow basins and level monitoring. In bulk solids the sensors are used in small bulk solids silos or open containers.
- Exact measurement results independent of medium, process and environmental conditions
- Low-cost radar sensor for simple measurement tasks
- Maintenance-free operation due to non-contact 80 GHz radar technology
- High plant availability, because wear and maintenance-free
- Maintenance-free operation through non-contact measuring principle
- Reliable measurement independent of vapor, dust, and noise
Steam pressure peelerLevel, pressure and point lev...
Steam pressure peelerLevel, pressure and point level measurement in the steam pressure peeler
Tomato pulperLevel measurement and point level det...
- Measuring range- Distance: 8 m [Meter - Foot]
- Process temperat ure: -40 ... 60 °C [°C - °F]
- Process pressure: -1 ... 3 bar [Bar - kPa - psi]
- Accuracy : ± 5 mm / ± 0.2'
- Frequency : 80 GHz
- Beam angle : 8°
- Materials, wetted parts: PVDF
- Threaded connection : G1W/G1. 1WNPT/1 NPT, R1tt/R1
- Seal material : FKM
- Protection rating: IP66/IP68 (3 bar). Type 6P
- Output: 4... 20 mA
- Ambient tempera ture: -40... 60 °C
- PC, PACTware and DTM
- Smartphone / Tablet / PC via Bluetooth
No reviews were found for VEGAPULS - Model C 11 - Wired Radar Sensor for Continuous Level Measurement. Be the first to review!