Victor Pump - Model R Series - Internal Gear Pumps
For liquids of any viscosity and temperature, which can be corrosive, abrasive and dangerous for the environment. Non pulsating constant flow, therefore no vibrations on fittings, valves or couplings. Full performances are available in either direction of rotation. It can also be requested with heating jackets, with ports at 90° or 180°. Heavy-duty construction optimized for rare maintenance.
The R - internal gear pumps are self-priming positive displacement rotary pumps. Two gears generate the flow: the rotor 1 and the idler 2 . The rotor moves the internal idler. As the gears rotate, liquid is drawn into the spaces created between the gears and smoothly moved toward the discharge port, were the divider 3 , called crescent, closes the free space between the two gears. When the gears mesh, the liquid is slowly forced out of the pump. The result is a constant, smooth flow with no pulsations.
- The capacity is directly proportional to the rotation speed.
- Non pulsating constant flow, therefore no vibrations on fittings, valves or couplings.
- No foaming or churning of the liquid.
- Only one shaft seal or with magnetic coupling.
- Heating jacket around the casing in one cast .
- Full performance is available in either direction of rotation .
- The casing can be rotated and delivered with 90° or 180° (in-line) ports.
- Relief valve against over-pressure incorporated in the pump.
- Heavy-duty construction optimized for rare maintenance