Technology for old well rehabilitation
Nagaoka Ring Base Screen with its applied technology has been used for rehabilitation of old wells. For example, by replacing perforated concrete pipes, Ring Base Collector will revive the once abandoned shallow wells, and if radial screens are installed around Collectors, it will further increase the intake volume.
New Challenges and solution for future
Water is one of most important social infrastructure in 21st century, and to secure sufficient volume of water, Nagaoka offers special technology for “Underground Dam”suitable for isolated island, Seawater Intake through seabed infiltration, River Refurbishment for river water cleaning and so on.
Proved Technology for Water Intake
- NAGAOKA is Leader in Waterworks design
- High ability for development of new and efficient products
- Our Technology is the basis for Waterworks Design in Japan
- Outstanding number of supply experience in Japan and abroad
Wide Range of Applications
- Applied to water drainage to big civil projects
- Applied to various countermeasure for groundwater project
- Applied to rehabilitation of existing water source
- Applied to surface water intake
- Used as ornamentation (Architecture)