From Residuals Handling
WesTech builds highly efficient Backwash Clarifiers for continuous feed, surge capacity fill, and decant applications. In the continuous feed design, where the feed comes from an equalization system, WesTech offers many options, including rake arms, flocculation, inclined plates, and tube settlers. In the surge capacity fill and decant applications, WesTech can provide a variety of decant systems, including floating arm decanters, floating fixed decanters, and electrically-actuated, fully automatic decanters.
WesTech’s flocculation clarifiers, with mechanical flocculators operating in a flocculation well, aid in the settling of light or fine solids and provide mixing for chemical precipitates.
- Requires an equalization feed
- Inclined plates (optional)
- Tube settlers (optional)
- Flocculation (optional)
- Options include various decanting devices to remove clarified liquid and leaving sludge blanket intact
- Floating arm decanters
- Floating fixed decanters
- Electrically actuated, fully automatic decanters
- Available with most of the options used on the standard clarifier
- Mechanical flocculators operate in the flocculation well
- Aids settling of light or fine feed solids
- Provides mixing for chemical precipitates