Designed according to API 421, WesTech API Oil / WaterSeparators combine state-of-the-art separation, skimming and sludge transport technologies into a highly efficient primary oil separation device.
Removing the bulk of free oils and greases from the plant wastewater stream reduces overloading and other problems in downstream treatment processes. WesTech API Oil / Water Separators are the right choice for general refinery wastewater, tank wash, bilge and ballast water, desalter waste, as well as storm wastewater run-off.
WesTech’s unique ability to combine a vast experience base in liquid solids separation technology delivers the highest level of process performance and unsurpassed equipment quality.
WesTech API Oil / Water Separator internals are easily configured to fit existing tanks for an effective retrofit, improving performance and extending the life of the equipment.
- Steel, stainless steel and concrete are primary materials of tank construction.
- All WesTech API Separators can be equipped with VOC containment covers. Both fixed and floating styles are available.
- Highly efficient drum and disc type oil collection skimmers.
- Effectively dewaters the oil, making oil recovery much simpler.
- Long life and corrosion resistance.
- Eliminates bridging and plugging of viscous materials.
- Reduce waste treatment load
- Recover free oil
- Improve process treatment
- Refinery wastewater
- Storm runoff water
- Bilge water
- Desalter waste
- Ballast water
- Reduce slop oil water