WesTech - R5 DAF Pre-Engineered Dissolved Air Flotation Units
Yearly Cost Savings
Municipal wastewater penalty costs can add up, even for smaller operations. Installing a DAF unit to treat effluent can offer a significant yearly cost savings. To see how much an operation with a 125 gpm flow rate could save, download the R5 DAF brochure.
Why Buy Pre-Engineered
- To accommodate short lead times
- Lower up-front cost compared to custom unit
- In emergency situations, to get operations back online ASAP
- To avoid municipal wastewater treatment charges
Our pre-engineered DAF units come in several tank sizes and recycle rates, allowing our process experts to optimize both the tank area and recycle rate to fit your operation's specific needs.
The main components are skid-mounted with the DAF unit to minimize installation requirements.
The units are customizable with several options:
- Screw Conveyor
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Standby Recycle Pump
- Control Panel AC Unit
- Modular Design – For a 'mix and match' approach that fits your needs
- Quick Delivery – We start building it the day you order it
- Plug and Play – Simply connect the unit to your system's piping and wiring, and it's ready to go
Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) is ideal in clarifying water and wastewater where the specific gravity of suspended solids or contaminants is close to or less than 1.0. These include oils, grease, algae, and other low density solids.
- Wastewater Clarification
- Sludge Thickening
- Product Recovery
- Filter Backwash Recovery
- Algae Removal