WesTech provides nanofiltration and reverse osmosis (NF and RO) membrane filtration equipment designed to meet your unique project requirements. Whether your treatment objective is for softening or to reduce dissolved solids, organics, or other target contaminants, WesTech has a solution.
Customers have found reliable solutions with WesTech for over 40 years. By partnering with WesTech to achieve a state-of-the-art nanofiltration or reverse osmosis system, you can count on a strong commitment to service, complete process knowledge, and expert experience.
Customers benefit from consolidated process solutions as WesTech integrates our RO systems with other pre- or post-treatment equipment. With WesTech’s treatment knowledge, you receive process support and equipment from the source water through the final treatment step. Our advanced control systems allow seamless operation of multiple trains and spare I/O simplifies integration with existing facilities.
- Custom or standard system designs
- Skid-mounted and site-built equipment options
- Advanced automation and controls for flexible operation
- Complete process offering including pre- and post-treatment equipment
- Reverse osmosis or nanofiltration elements to meet treated water needs
- Reduced footprint by more than 25% vs. comparable systems
- Long membrane life due to durable spiral-wound elements
- Opportunity for turnkey solutions, installation and site supervision, and operations and maintenance contracts
- Long-term customer support
- Piloting and testing services