WTP - Model CD 1000 - High Purity Chlorine Dioxide
Ready to use in cooling systems, evaporative condensers, process, air scrubbers, drinking water and as a sterilising agent such as in ‘fogging’ applications for a simple method of introducing high purity Chlorine Dioxide.
The product exhibits the following features and benefits:
Environmentally friendly profile as easily neutralised
- Is a ‘ready-to-use’ product requiring a simple metering dosing pump
- European Biocides Directive listed as approved
- 2.5 times the oxidising power of Chlorine
- Simple, direct test method
- Does not impart taste or taint and does not form Chloro-amines
- De-colourises metal tainted water
- May be used in dirty water situations as a biocide without excessive demand
- Legionella specific biocide described in HSE ACoP L8 section 173
- Meets BS:EN 12671:2000 drinking water specification.
1 litre of product will produce 1 ppm of Chlorine Dioxide in 1 m3 of sterile water. Potable Water: dose to achieve 0.2-0.5 ppm in the water after the storage vessel. Allow 20 minutes reaction time with biological organisms after dosage. Cooling Water: dose to achieve a reserve in the supply water of 1-2 ppm. Reserves after one pass over a tower are not expected. Adjust the dosage to produce effective biological control. Fogging/ Sterilisations: 1-2 ppm is usually sufficient for this application Air Scrubbers: dose 1-2 ppm to the recirculation rate
- Shipped in 25 & 200 Litre drums.