Academic Research Portal Services
From Academic Services
Trucost’s academic research portal provides you with the data and tools to integrate natural capital analysis into your teaching curricula. Our global Environmental Register of natural capital metrics is now available through our academic research portal - and enhanced by analytical tools to help support your research and teaching requirements. The portal offers access to time-series data on over 4,800 companies, representing 93% of global markets by market capitalization, and can be adapted by user group, allowing access at both student and research level.
The Trucost Academic Portal Offers:
- Access to the Trucost Environmental register – the world’s most comprehensive database of natural capital metrics
- The only data set of its kind to place a financial value on the environmental impacts of corporations and their supply chains, back to raw material extraction.
- A unique data set if high quality quantitative natural capital performance metrics
- Easy access to a data set that allows researchers to differentiate their research and professors to embed this unique dataset in coursework
- Ability to export data sets to Excel
- Access to the Trucost Natural Capital Impact Valuation calculator (research level subscription only)
- Access to Trucost company briefings (research level subscription only)
No reviews were found for Academic Research Portal Services. Be the first to review!