Accelerated Turbine Startup Service
Accelerated Turbine Startup Program is a licensed, proprietary program that utilizes engineering thermodynamics to allow turbines to start up in a Valve Open position. This methodology is SAFE and Cost Beneficial for all boiler / turbine configurations and complies with turbine OEM requirements.
There are two primary programs:
- Accelerated Cold Start Program [ACS]
- The ACS program reduces cold startup time by about 50%. It also reduces turbine stress by 50%.
- Accelerated Hot Start Program [AHS]
- The AHS program reduces turbine hot start time by about 50% with less stress on turbine and boiler parts
The Benefits To You Include:
- Reduced Unit Startup Time
- Increased Production Revenues
- Increased Unit Dispatch Frequency
- Reduced Startup Costs—Fuel, Makeup Water, Station Service, and Staff Overtime
- Increased Equipment Life and Reduced Maintenance – Reduced Capital and O&M Costs for Boiler,
- Turbine, and Auxiliary Parts
- Reduced Environmental Impacts, Potential Violations, & Costs