Air Quality Permitting and Compliance Services
Comprehensive Services To Facilitate Permit Approval New Source Review (NSR) and Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) programs regulate new construction of and modifications to industrial sources that emit air pollutants. NTH Consultants has been involved in developing and performing regulatory review for NSR and PSD projects since regulations were finalized in 1978. We have developed and reviewed permit applications for numerous industrial processes that are sometimes controversial.
- Automobile assembly plants
- Major painting operations
- Coal/wood/oil and gas-fired power plants
- High sulfur fueled kilns
- Particle board manufacturers.
Our conflict resolution skills during Consent Order negotiations and public hearing activities have facilitated many of these projects.
Our air quality experience with NSR and Title V issues includes:
- Identification and Verification of VOC Emission Offsets for a New Automotive
- Assembly Facility
- Submittal of a PSD Permit Application for a Wood Fired Power plant
- Submittal of a PSD Permit Application for a Coal-Fired Cogeneration Facility
- Submittal of a PSD Permit Application for a Wastewood Fired Power plant
- PSD/Title V Permit Development for a Major Cement Manufacturer
- PSD Permit Application for a Wood-Fired Boiler at the K. I. Sawyer Air Force Base