We offer a comprehensive service related to the modelling, monitoring and assessment of ambient and indoor air quality. This service provides support for the preparation of formal Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA), Indoor Air Quality Plans (AQP) and testing to meet BREEAM requirements or stand-alone air quality assessments for a variety of development projects. These including road schemes, commercial and residential developments, industrial developments, airports, mineral extraction and many other developments.
Our Services include:
- Air quality assessments and EIA for new developments. We cover residential and mixed-use schemes, industrial developments (power generation and incineration), road and rail schemes, airports, and mineral extraction processes
- Dust assessments for construction sites
- Odour assessments
- Indoor and Ambient Air quality monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality Plans and Testing for BREEAM HEA 02
- Monitoring particulates, gasses, humidity and temperature to ensure compliance with HSE guidelines in the workplace
- Air quality monitoring
- Air dispersion modelling
- Expert witness representation.
- We work with both private and public sector clients, within the UK and internationally.