Under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, Workplace (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulations and Occupier’s Liability Act 1984, all employers have duty of care to provide a safe, comfortable and healthy working environment. adi Environmental provides a range of air analysis and assessments that can be used to confirm that the air quality is being maintained at an acceptable hygienic and physical standard, as well as ensuring that the building complies with current legislation and guidelines – CIBSE Guide TM26, HVCA TR19, HSG 132, CIBSE Guide A and HTM03.01.
Our highly trained and experienced personnel are able to advise on a wide variety of services and installations that will address and resolve most air quality issues.
Air Hygiene Services include:
- Indoor Air Quality and Thermal Comfort Assessment
- Air Hygiene (Air Conveyance and Ventilation Systems) Survey
- Air Ductwork Inspection & Cleaning
- Clean Room Survey and Monitoring
- Consultancy and Advisory Service
- Bespoke Complaint Investigations