Air & Water Quality Management Services
360 Environmental provides air and water quality assessment and management capabilities across all stages of projects from planning, construction, operations through to decommissioning and emergency response. Air and water quality sampling and analysis programs are an important part of understanding the environment prior, during and post development. If impacts are not understood or managed correctly, soil, water and air quality levels can alter such that emissions (particulate levels and contaminants, including asbestos) and discharges (contaminates, turbidity levels, pH and/or nutrient levels) can result in environmental impacts. Air and water quality data are often an integral component of the community consultation process, providing stakeholders with confidence that there are no real environmental or health risks.
360 Environmental and Air and Water Quality Management
360 Environmental can manage and coordinate all aspects of air and water quality sampling and analysis programs including:
- Project scoping – determine monitoring requirements and appropriate sampling program to ensure project impacts are understood, identified and managed
- Management plans, determining buffer zones, sampling locations and sampling logistics (methods and frequency) including reporting and close out of Ministerial Conditions attached to the environmental approval
- Environmental risk assessment, mitigation and management, project scheduling and milestone delivery
- Undertake and coordinate sampling (people, equipment and materials) consistent with regulatory guidance and industry best practice
- Technical expertise and interpretation of data
- Communicating, engaging and presenting project information
- Compliance auditing, reporting and independent peer review
Environmental close out and handover of any ongoing requirements.
360 Environmental’s engineers and scientists are tertiary qualified with an environmental science or engineering degree or higher, have demonstrated experience in coordinating simple assessments to complex real-time monitoring programs.