The laboratory has the capability for environmental analysis for nearly all water, soil, aqueous, air or solid matrices.
This department is dedicated to metals analysis of individual metals, priority pollutant/13 metals, RCRA 8 metals and TCLP metals. All test methods are in full compliance with EPA and AIHA protocols.
- Furnace (Atomic Absorption)
- Mercury Analyzer
This department is dedicated to organic analysis for environmental and industrial hygiene parameters. All organic compounds are analyzed by gas chromatography (GC) or gas chromatography/mass spectroscopy (GC/MS):
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Volatile Aromatics: BTEX
- Volatile Halocarbons
- Petroleum Analysis
- Extractable Petroleum Hydrocarbons (EPH)
- Volatile Petroleum Hydrocarbons (VPH)
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons (TPH)
- SemiVolatile Organics
- Polynuclear Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH)
Comprehensive - This department performs a broad range of general chemistry tests, from bacteria and pH to cyanide, nitrate and formaldehyde.
- APH in Air
- VPH in Air
- NIOSH methods for Metals, Solvents
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Landfill Monitoring
- 25A or Equivalent
- Fixed Gases
- Priority Pollutant
- Drinking water
No reviews were found for Analytical Services. Be the first to review!