Aquatic Toxicity and Ecotoxicological Impact Assessment
From Consulting Services
The Principal of EnviroGulf Consulting has an in-depth understanding of the principles involved in assessing the fate, behaviour and effects of contaminants in aquatic ecosystems. This expertise allows the ability to anticipate, document and predict biological and toxicity effects.
The main services available are as follows:
- Advice service on effluent toxicity testing and assessment.
- Design, planning and supervision of bioassays and toxicity tests performed in situ using wastewater discharges.
- Toxicological assessment of industrial wastewater discharges, component effluent streams, and receiving water environments using modelling procedures.
- Ecotoxicological evaluation of monitoring data on waters receiving waste and wastewater discharges.
- Determination of contaminant pathways.
- Assessment of client's compliance with toxicity criteria and requirements set by regulatory authorities.