Archaeology Plus Cultural Heritage Service
Rescan offers a wide range of archaeological and cultural heritage services that are designed to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
The archaeologists at Rescan have expertise in archaeological and heritage baseline and impact assessments. Our studies are conducted with a holistic approach; we work collaboratively on projects with other scientists to identify and manage heritage resources. Rescan encourages the active participation of local community members in field studies and strives to facilitate the integration of local knowledge in all its projects.
- Archaeological overviews
- Archaeological impact assessments
- Heritage resource impact assessments
- Inventory surveys
- Baseline studies
- Predictive modeling
- Management plans
- Evaluation of development impacts and developing mitigation techniques
- Archaeological, historical, cultural and ethnographic research
- Expertise in underwater, historic, built heritage and prehistoric archaeology
Rescan’s experienced Geographic Information System (GIS) department supports the archaeological services we offer.