Asbestos and Hazardous Materials Surveys Services
Managing buildings or real estate requires a high level of due diligence. Parts of those requirements include the need to develop an up-to-date and accurate inventory of the asbestos containing materials. This is not only required to be completed prior to demolition but it is also required for managing existing buildings.
In the past, it was just asbestos that needed to be identified. As regulations around the world changed, so did the needs of a hazardous building material survey. Now, in addition to asbestos, building materials like lead based paints, PCBs, mercury, silica, etc., all may need to be identified.
The hazardous building material survey team of Sterling IAQ are trained and certified under the Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) program. Additionally, are certified AHERA Building Inspectors do maintain their certification through annual refresher training.
- Comprehensive building surveys and risk assessments
- Development and implementation of hazardous material management program
- Asbestos hazard awareness training programs
- Contract specification development and tendering
- Selection of suitable contractors
- Full project management during abatement projects