Regulations require that property owners, employers and property managers identify asbestos at facilities they currently own or manage. Whether the property is undergoing refinancing or redevelopment, the owner needs to know the financial risks and scheduling impacts associated with hazardous building materials. If these materials are identified during the planning phase of a project or the environmental phase of overall due diligence, the costs and scheduling impacts can be effectively planned and managed.
What Does Sigma Do?
- Pre-renovation and pre-demolition
- Periodic condition surveillance
- AHERA six-month periodic surveillance
- AHERA three-year re-inspections
- Abatement conceptual budgeting
- Abatement observation and monitoring
- Abatement plans and specifications
- Contract administration
- AHERA asbestos management plans
- Air clearance monitoring
- Develop facility asbestos management policies
- OSHA two-hour training
What do you need to inspect?
- Pre-purchase due diligence
- Pre-renovation and demolition
- Compliance with AHERA