Regulation 4 of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 (CAR) places an explicit duty on organisations that are responsible for workplace premises to manage the risks from asbestos Frankham Risk Management is here to help. We have extensive experience in delivering strategic management solutions for organisations that need to manage asbestos within their premises.
Our Core Services:
- Technical Support to the appointed person
- Management Surveys(formerly type 2) including priority assessments
- Refurbishment/Demolition surveys(formerly type 3)
- Production of comprehensive survey reports including asbestos register, risk
- assessments, recommendations for action, photos and detailed drawings
- Specialist asbestos software systems
- Production or review of management plans and procedures
- Contractor procurement
- Asbestos awareness training
- Troubleshooting and advice
Our approach is essentially a risk-based one and we aim to guide our clients through the legislation translating its requirements into language that can be easily understood and put into action ‘Reducing exposure by managing risk’. Our approach to asbestos risk management principally focuses on the processes of review, information gathering, development of procedures and communication.