From Lab Services
TEM analysis of air, bulk, dust, and water samples. PLM analysis of bulk samples. PCM analysis of air samples.
- TEM Air Sample Analysis: AHERA, NIOSH 7402
- TEM Bulk Sample Analysis: EPA600/R-93-116, Chatfield
- TEM Dust Sample Analysis: ASTM D-5755
- TEM Drinking Water Analysis: EPA 100.2
- TEM Wastewater Analysis: EPA 600/4-84-043
- PLM Bulk Sample Analysis: AHERA, EPA Point Count
- PCM Air Sample Analysis: NIOSH 7400
QuanTEM is accredited by NVLAP (Lab Code 101959) for analysis of air samples by TEM and bulk samples by PLM. Additionally, QuanTEM is accredited by the Texas Department of Health (TDH #30-0143) and the State of California Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (CA ELAP #2392) We are a proficient participant in AIHA PAT Program (Lab Code 101352) for PCM analysis.