Asbestos Surveys and Present Survey
Helping you to comply with Regulation 4 of CAR 2006. WeldLag undertake asbestos surveys and present survey reports in accordance with HSE guidance note MDHS 100.
The reports are designed to be user friendly and include:
- Identification of asbestos materials in the building, its location and condition
- Risk algorithms assessing the risk of any asbestos found
- Recommendations for the control of such risks
- Formulation of an on-going asbestos management plan
- Provision of such information for those who need it (e.g. building contractors, maintenance personnel)
- Appropriate timetables and action plans to monitor the condition of identified asbestos and to review and update the management plan.
All our surveyors have many years’ experience and are trained to a minimum of British Occupational Hygiene Society (BOHS) P402: Building Surveys and Bulk Sampling for Asbestos.
Confirmation that any samples taken during surveys contain asbestos or not is independently provided by an UKAS Accredited Laboratory.
Where asbestos is identified, it can either be encapsulated and managed, or safely removed and disposed of in full compliance with current, relevant health and safety and asbestos regulations.