Assessment & Management of Contaminated Land Services
Douglas Partners employs the best available technologies and methodologies to assess, and if necessary, provide specialist advice on the clean up of contaminated sites.
The processes employed and services provided to manage land contamination include:
- Preparation of environmental improvement management plans;
- Compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements;
- Mitigation of human health or environmental risks;
- Preliminary assessments and audits;
- Detailed contamination assessments;
- Contaminant fate and transport modelling;
- Hazardous building materials assessments;
- UPSS regulation compliance services;
- Vapour risk assessments;
- Environmental and health risk assessments;
- Preparation of remediation action plans;
- Court representation;
- Risk communication and community engagement.