Backflow Management & Maintenance Services
In order to better manage your backflow connection management system, M.E. Simpson Co., Inc. has teamed with BSI Online. BSI Online is an Online program that is completely backflow-tester driven. With this software all bacflow test reports are entered via the internet, allowing for real-time testing compliance data for State and Local regulations who require backflow programs.
How it Works:
- The Municipality provides BSI ONline with all customer and backflow assembly data
- A Database is created of the municipality's existing backflow assemblies for tracking
- An annual 'test due' notices is sent to applicable water customers
- An electronic notice to the last tester is sent to the last tester of record
- The backflow is tested, test reports are entered via BSI Online's entry system
- BSI Online processes each submitted test report, sends an electronic copy of each test report to the municipality, as well as a non-compliance notice for each untested assembly
Backflow incidents present problems – BSI offers solutionsEffective, quality oriented backflow / cross-connection control programs are a detailed and time-consuming undertaking. Though mandated by the State, a backflow program is an unfunded mandate, that can quickly sap the resources of even the most skilled public works department.
BSI Online:For over 10 years, BSI has worked diligently in becoming the leader in backflow related issues. BSI is uniquely suited to assist you in protecting your water supply from the dangers of backflow and cross-connections. Our wide range of services include:
Premier Backflow Program:A complete, turnkey program, BSI’s Premier Backflow Program offers the most thorough protection of a municipal water supply. This program includes ordinance development, physical surveys / inspections, remediation specification, assembly tracking, representation with all regulatory agencies, and much more.
BSI Online:The most innovative, backflow tracking program on the market. BSI Online is NOT SOFTWARE. It is a tester driven, backflow assembly tracking program. It requires no municipal personnel to operate, as backflow testers enter reports directly onto BSI Online via the Internet, providing you with real time data while expertly tracking compliance. BSI Online handles all customer notifications, and is available for a low, annual subscription fee of $495.00
No reviews were found for Backflow Management & Maintenance Services. Be the first to review!