Bactisolve Saves Money
Bactisolve is one of the most popular services offered by Dakro Environmental Ltd and it’s easy to see when you consider the extensive range of benefits it offers clients in terms of keeping water clean, not to mention excellent money saving returns as well as considerably reducing the down time of water services.
Bactisolve is unique in that uses an innovative green biocide which helps it acts against down water and oxygen effectively, whilst reducing environmental costs. Additionally, there is no COD impact at sewage treatment works, which is contract to naturalised chlorine, allowing for successful cleaning results.
With Bactisolve, users will see clear evidence of sustainability to show the product to be working correctly and having no smell, taste or taint whilst a superb shelf life means it beats other disinfectants on the market.
Bactisolve Provides Versatility
If those benefits weren’t enough, Bactisolve is a fine solution against Acanthamoeba and has proven efficacy against the potentially fatal Legionella disease. The versatility of the product is vast, and it can be used as a shock treatment for swimming pools and spa baths, and is safe to use in public water features.
- Bactisolve – Meeting the needs of the present without compromising the future.
- Bactisolve is a product capable of being used continually with minimal long-term effect on the environment.
- Bactisolve is an innovative ‘green’ biocide which allows property managers to save money as well as improving their company’s environmental profile.
Benefits – Bactisolve
- Significantly reduced down time of water services.
- Increased Water Savings compared to other water disinfection biocides.
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Innovative ‘green’ biocide.
- Breaks down to water and oxygen, no unwelcome bi-products, and reduced environmental costs, i.e. sewage.
- There is no COD impact at sewage treatment works, in contrast to neutralised chlorine.
- Clear evidence of sustainability.
- Greater Shelf Life than other disinfectants.
- No smell, taste or taint.
- Safe use in public water features.
- Effective against Acanthamoeba.
- Proven efficacy against Legionella.
- Can be used as shock treatment in swimming pools/spa baths without long term loss of facility.
- Simple and easy to test.
- Effective at both high and low pH with no effect on the environment.