Biological & Infectious Agent Response
Clean Harbors Biological and Infectious Agent Response Services respond to any emergency condition including an infectious substance in a school, cruise ship, hotel or other building, or to disasters resulting from terrorist activity such as an etiological agent.
Clean Harbors is sensitive to the current conditions of H1N1 in schools and the workplace. We continue to reinforce our plan to maintain a level of business integrity throughout the pandemic and to ensure business continuity to our customers. We also stand ready to assist clients should the need for disinfection arise. For more information on Clean Harbors' capabilities contact your local Clean Harbors representative, or call 800.282.0058.
To stay up-to-date with the latest information about H1N1, visit the CDC H1N1 website »
Few environmental companies have the capabilities to adapt under such varied emergency response conditions, and even fewer companies have the infrastructure and geographic coverage throughout North America to be effective. Clean Harbors has the experience, plans, procedures, and protocols needed to apply to any crisis including terrorist activities, natural disasters or etiological or airborne diseases.
- Immediate response
- Whole building decontamination and disinfection of infectious substance
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Hospitals, cruise ships, hotels, etc.
- Influenzas and communicable diseases (H1N1, menengitis, etc.)
- USDA 3D contractor for animal depopulation, disinfection and disposal
- Animal diseases [AI (H5N1), etc.]
- WMD decontamination
- Suspect chemical agents
- Level C through Level A response
- Extensive resources and equipment
- Personnel, experience and sound management
- On-site health and safety managers
- Online MSDS support with 24-hour access
- Agency contractor and insurance company approved
- Full ICS/NIMS support team
- Waste removal and disposal
Learn more about the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) preparedness for chemical emergencies.