Building and Urban Planning
INTECSA-INARSA´s building and urban planning specialists provide services related with the the main studies developed by other departments (infrastrutures, industrial, water and environment) and also for specific clients in urban planning, architecture and Integrated Project Management. They also work in technical engineering fields, from geotechnical to structural design, mechanical, electrical, security, etc. and organization, management and control of projects. The team capacities comprise technical and management support and ensure the achievement of all quality goals, cost and time of completion.
Design, construction projects, control and supervision of work:
- Residential and office buildings
- Hotels and residences
- Research and teaching centres
- Shopping malls
- Intelligent Buildings
- Airport terminals, railway stations and maritime terminals
- Energy optimization
- Architectural and engineering construction design for different types of buildings.
- Consulting and research work
- Feasibility studies, Layout plans, Technical/ Economics Audits, Land acquisition, Regulations, Negotiation of building permits
- Control and supervision of construction work.
- Project and construction management