Consulting Services for Land Use Planners & Developers
From Air Quality Permitting - Consulting Services
With all the changes in the planning legislation arena in Ontario, Land Use Planners and Developers are being forced to deal with an ever changing playing field; Green Belt, Places to Grow, Oak Ridges Morraine Act, and the Ontario Policy Statement, etc.
All these new legislation`s challenge Planners/Dev...
All these new legislation's challenge Planners/Developers to address requirements from multiple levels of government but require them to learn about and deal with new environmental requirements. Those requirements may include sustainability, water conservation, habitat protection, active transportation, and air quality.
ORTECH can help! We know Air Quality and Compliance Regulations in Ontario.
ORTECH is versed in the following and is anxious to with work with Land Use Planning organizations.
- Ontario Ministry of the Environment (MOE) Guideline D-1 on Land Use Compatibility,
- MOE Guideline D-6 on Compatibility between Industrial Facilities and Sensitive Land Uses,
- MOE Guidelines D-2 through D-5 dealing with setbacks from non-industrial sources such as sewage Treatment
- and Landfills,
- Environmental Assessments,
- Environmental Screening Reports,
- Renewable Energy Approvals,
- Environmental Activity and Sector Registry, and
- Environmental Compliance Approvals.
ORTECH can provide:
- Technical advice on air quality issues.
- Siting assessments related to Air Quality in the D-Series guidelines,
- Odour Assessments,
- Dust Assessments,
- Expert Witness or Tribunal Support, and
- Much more.
No reviews were found for Consulting Services for Land Use Planners & Developers. Be the first to review!