A containerised solution is the perfect solution where space is not available below deck or in a building. Often this solution is chosen for retrofits and offshore quality standards, or where an easy installation is required. And as we do not use an exhaust fan there is no need to consider any installations on the roof of the container.
Standard equipment included :
- ISO Standard Container Unit(s)
- Sludge Oil Mixing Tank
- Diesel Oil Tank
- Lighting System
- CO2, argonite or water mist Fire Fighting Equipment
- Flue Gas Funnel, 1.8 meters high
- External Emergency Stop
- External Flange Box for all Pipe Connections
Inside the container, all interconnecting pipelines, electric cables and necessary components are installed at delivery.
Containerised solutions are designed to customers' requirements.
- Induced draught air ejector for evacuation of flue gasses; hence Flue Gas Fan is not required
- Settling tank not necessary
- Burning oil sludge with up to 50% water without pilot fuel
- Three chambered design - clean burn
- Atlas designed sludge burner with no rotating parts
- Simultaneous burning of sludge oil and solid waste