Continuous Flow Measurement Services
Hydro-Logic Services is acknowledged as the UK’s leading independent hydrometric specialists, with particular expertise in open channel flow measurement techniques.
We provide completely independent and often innovative advice on feasibility and design projects, even at the most challenging sites in rivers, sewers and waste water treatment works. We advise water companies and regulators alike, yet are also available to provide specialist sub-consultancy inputs into larger international projects.
We also provide training courses on all aspects of flow measurement technology including streamflow gauging techniques to the main river environment regulators in the UK and Ireland.
Our Directors and most senior staff are acknowledged as leading world specialists in open-channel-flow sitting on British (BSI), European (CEN) and ISO International committees on Standards.
Our services include:
- Gauge site / network feasibility, design, operation and maintenance
- MCERTS Audits by certified inspectors
- Conformance to British, European and International Standards
- River and stream flow measurement surveys
- ADCP and transit-time specialists for open channels
- Flow data processing and information systems
- R & D studies for evaluation of new technology
- Training courses for discharge consent compliance and MCERTS.